To install the WordPress plugin follow these steps:
- 1. Click Plugins > Add new in the Dashboard
- 2. Select Upload Plugin
- 3. You will now be asked for the plugin in .zip format. Select Choose File and then locate your plugin cleaning-quote.zip file. Once you have found your file, click Install Now.
- 4. Once it has finished installing, you will still need to activate the plugin. If you miss the screen then you can easily go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. Scroll down until you find the "Cleaning Quote" Plugin and select Activate just underneath the title.
- 5. To insert the contact form into some page or post add this short code to any page:
<iframe src="http://yourwebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/cleaning-quote/quote/" style=" border:none; margin:0; padding:0; width:100% !important; height: 2500px;z-index:999999;"></iframe>
- 6. Configure the settings at the administration menu >> Settings >> Cleaning Quote.